CIIM MBA Faculty
Prior to CIIM, Dr. Cleanthous held academic positions at New York University’s Stern School of Business (2003-2007) and at the University of Cyprus (2007-2012). He has also held positions at the International Monetary Fund and Korea University and has taught and presented in a multitude of universities and organizations worldwide.
His fields of research and teaching are strategic growth, strategic innovation, marketing strategy, competitive advertising and market research, specializing mainly in the tourism and healthcare industries.
He has consultancy and training experience in global, multinational, SME, start-up, private and public organizations, on strategy, innovation, marketing, and business intelligence. He also has consultancy experience in governmental and semi-governmental organizations and academic forums. He is currently serving on the Board of Governors of the Cyprus Tourism Organization (CTO).
Listen to what the Programme Director has to say about the MBA programme in a recent interview by Inbusiness News (in Greek)
- Paris Cleanthous, PhD (Yale University US), Associate Professor of Marketing and Strategy, Director of Master in Business Administration (MBA) Programme, & Director of Master in Master in Public Sector (MPSM) Programme
- Theodore Panayotou, PhD (University of British Columbia US), Professor of Economics and Ethics & Director of CIIM
- Takis Stylianides, PhD (North Dakota State University US), Associate Professor & Acting Director of MSc Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour Programme & Vice President Operations
- George Theocharides, PhD (Eller College of Management, Tucson, AZ US), Assistant Professor of Finance & Director of MSc Financial Services Programme
- Olga Kandinskaia, PhD (MGIMO-University, Moscow Russia), Assistant Professor of Finance & Director of MSc Business Management Programme
- Theodosis Mourouzis, PhD (University College of London), Lecturer in Information Management & Director of MSc Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Programme
- Mike Berry, MSc with Distinction (Imperial College London), Visiting Lecturer and MSc Project Supervisor at the University of Warwick
- Peter Clarke,PhD. (University College Dublin), Faculty University College Dublin, Ireland
- Luis Filipe Lages, PhD (Warwick University), Associate Professor at the School of Economics and Management of Universidade Nova de Lisboa Portugal
- Andrew Mayo, M.Sc Eng (Imperial College, London University) Managing Director of Mayo Learning International Ltd
- Vassilios Peristeras, PhD (University of Macedonia Thessaloniki) Assistant Professor at the International Hellenic University
- Harry Costin – Doctor of Business Administration, concentration in Strategy, Department of Strategy and Policy, Graduate School of Management, Boston University, Boston, MA. Visiting Professor, University of Jaen
- Brian Willman – Master of Business Administration London Business School, Fellow in Centre for Management Development, London Business School
- Vasilis Papadakis, PhD. London Business School, London University. Ph.D. in “Strategic Management” (Dissertation topic: Strategy Formulation, Strategic Decision Making. Assistant Professor of Business Strategy. Athens University of Economics and Business, Feb. 1998-today
- Patrcia Elgoibar, University of Leuven, Belgium and University of Seville, Spain (joint degree). Academic director. Master of Science in Negotiation for Organizations. IESEG School of Management, Paris, France
- Borberly Andrian, Phd (ESSEC Business School, France), Assistant Professor, International Negotiation and Academic Director at IESEG School of Management
- Hala Yacoub, Phd (University of Leicester), Chairperson of Business Program and Assistant to the Dean, FOBM at University of Balamand.
- Marko Bastl, Phd (Cranfield School of Management, UK) Assistant Professor, Department of Management, College of Business Administration, Marquette University
- Irene Kujala, Phd (Åbo Akademi University, Finland) Thesis Supervisor and Part-Time Lecturer for International Marketing, Jyväskyllä University of Applied Science- Finland
Local Visiting Faculty
- Panayiotis Jacovides, MSc (Euromed Management – Grande Ecole of Marseille, France), CEO / Director of “The Expert’s Alliance – Jacovides & Associates Ltd”
- Mr. Demetrakis Savvides, PhD in Laws (Cand) University of Maastricht Law School. SEPT. 2016, Masters of Science in Justice Studies Arizona State University, Tempe AZ
- Janet Gaiganis, MBA (University of London), Business Consultant