Legal Name: CIIM Innovations Limited
Reg. Address: 21 Akadimias Avenue, 2107 Aglantzia, Cyprus
Co. Registration No: HE414490
Contact Telephone: 22462240
CIIM Payment Terms & Conditions Policy
Last update on 01/06/2022
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE INSTITUTE
A student, desiring to withdraw officially from any program, should notify the Institute in writing of his/her desire to do so. With regards to any possible refund claims that may ensue in the process he or she is respectfully referred to Refund Policy below.
CIIM follows the following refund policy in cases of Withdrawal or Dismissal.
- Written Notice
To initiate a refund, written notice must be provided:
- By a student to CIIM when the student withdraws, or
- By CIIM to a student where the institution dismisses him or her.
- Refund Entitlement
Refund entitlement is calculated on the total fees due under the contract, less any applicable non- refundable application or registration fees. Where total fees have not yet been collected, the institution is not responsible for refunding more than has been collected to date and a student may be required to make up for payments due under the contract.
- Refund policy for students
- Students, who submit an official notice of withdrawal after registration fees have already been invoiced, will not be able to receive any refund of their registration fees.
- Following an official notice of withdrawal by a student, he or she will be able to receive refundable tuition fees payments, unless their official communication for withdrawal has exceeded applicable scheduled critical dates for due payments that may be relevant to their enrolment date in their program of studies as mentioned in the provisions of the Appendix I below.
- Regarding overseas students, it should be duly noted that in the event that an immigration visa is approved by the authorities of the Republic of Cyprus and the student decides not to join, the amount of Eur. 500 will be deducted and retained as non-refundable from their first payment according to contract of acceptance.
- In the event that an overseas student fails to obtain an immigration visa due to his intentional and or negligent submission of false and/or misleading documentation to the appropriate authorities of the Republic of Cyprus, the amount of Eur. 500 will be deducted and retained as non-refundable from their first payment according to the contract of acceptance to the program.
- Refunds after the program of study starts:
- 1. If notice of withdrawal is received by CIIM any time before a scheduled payment falls due based on the provisions of the Appendix I below regarding critical invoice payment dates, CIIM has the right to fully charge any tuition fees concerning any courses attended by the student until the official notice of withdrawal takes full effect.
- 2. If a student is dismissed by CIIM for any reason, his or her financial status will be reviewed by the academic committee and a decision will be reached regarding this student’s financial obligations toward the institution. It should be duly noted by all that this decision by the academic committee is final and no appeal will be allowed.If a student receives a scholarship, his or her financial obligations to CIIM will be calculated according to the established guidelines of the Institute (see below).
- Other Refund Policy Requirements
- Where CIIM provides technical assistance/equipment to a student, without cost to the student, and the student withdraws or is dismissed, the institution may charge the student for the assistance/equipment or use of the assistance/equipment on a cost recovery basis, unless the student returns the assistance/equipment unopened or as issued within fourteen (14) calendar days.
- Refunds owing to students must be paid within thirty (30) calendar days of the institution receiving written notification of withdrawal and all required supporting documentation, or within thirty (30) calendar days of an institution’s written notice of dismissal with the exception of card payment refunds that should be made within no more than (14) calendar days.
- Where the delivery of the program of study is through home study or distance education, refunds must be based on the percentage of the program of study completed.
In case of a complaint, please contact ‘Student welfare’ department on telephone 22462224, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.