Cyprus’ location at the crossroads of three major continents makes it a convenient and cost-effective location for a leading international management school. Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM) students enjoy a world-class American and European business education in a highly desirable Mediterranean location.
Here is why you should consider CIIM to drive your International career
CIIM students enjoy the latest in management education skills as taught by faculty from universities such as Harvard, Cambridge, London Business School, Manchester Business School, University College Dublin and others. CIIM integrates this knowledge into its graduate business programmes that rival the best in Europe.
Part of the European Union (EU)
Cyprus joined the EU in 2004 and is also a member of the Eurozone. This offers free movement between EU countries, making it easy for students from across Europe to study in Cyprus.
Cyprus epitomises ideal weather with sunny days and comfortable temperatures throughout the year. Cyprus has something to offer every month, whether it’s swimming (as late as November) or enjoying cultural sites, festivals and village life (all year long).
Improve Language Skills
Whilst the local language is Greek, English is widely spoken. All CIIM programmes (with the exception of Education Leadership and Management) are taught in English, awarding you a great opportunity to perfect your English within a business context.
CIIM strives to deliver current and practical learning experiences that students can directly apply to the workplace.
Be at Home with Another Culture
Pursuing an MBA or Master’s degree in Cyprus grants you the opportunity to experience another country and learn about its culture and people.
Build an International Network
CIIM students come from many different countries. Additionally, given the island’s location, Cyprus’ culture is highly cosmopolitan. This combination will allow you to meet people with diverse backgrounds and experiences and build a strong international network.
Besides being an international business centre, Cyprus is a leading holiday destination. Choose between exploring the island’s long history, soaking up the rays on its wonderful beaches, enjoying a host of outdoor activities, or letting loose in its vibrant night clubs. Cyprus offers something for everyone.
Cyprus in Brief
- An island with 10,000 years of unique history, culture and civilisation.
- Standing at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa, Cyprus’ strategic Eastern Mediterranean location has been a key factor in turning the island into an international business, financial and shipping centre.
- More than 1,000 international enterprises, including banks and shipping companies, are using Cyprus as a base and springboard for expanding their activities in the region and beyond.
- The island enjoys ultra-modern telecommunications facilities, as well as excellent communications infrastructure (easy access by sea and air, close to 1,500 scheduled flights per month).
- Cyprus is a cosmopolitan island, the crossroads of many nationalities and cultures, where English is spoken more widely than in any other part of Europe outside the British Isles.
- Cyprus ranks among the world’s leaders in per capita university graduates, and incomes are among the highest in Southern Europe.
- Cyprus is emerging as the easternmost and southernmost outpost of the European Union with privileged access to Eastern Europe, Russia, the Middle East, Asia and Africa.