The Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM), an innovative business school in Cyprus, and equal opportunity employer, invites applications for the position of IT Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems.
- MSc Degree will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with websites management (i.e. WordPress).
- Willingness in researching and managing IT projects.
- Good knowledge of Python will be considered an advantage.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Basic knowledge of Office 365 Applications and Administration
- Excellent command of Greek and English language.
- Website maintenance
- Reporting for the overall information technology and computer systems of CIIM Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Implementing and adding to the IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Identify and acting on opportunities to improve and update IT systems.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Maintain and audit systems under supervision and assess their outcomes.
- Installs, maintains and upgrades computers, software, equipment, servers and other related systems.
- Ensures security of data network access and backup systems.
- Provides support, assists and trains employees and students of CIIM regarding the use and functionality of various software systems or other related technologies.
- Liaise with vendors for the supply and delivery of equipment, services, consumables and maintenance of equipment.
- Keeping abreast of technological developments and offering advice to the management on systems upgrading, improvement of services, reviewing offers and cost saving related to IT software and communications.
- Willing to learn and excel
Very competitive salary plus commission
Instructions to applicants:
Please send a CV together with a cover letter by email to email@example.com
Applications received by 7 October 2022 will receive full consideration. Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.