Fund Writing Officer
The Cyprus International Institute of Management is an international Graduate Business School based in Cyprus since 1990 (www.ciim.ac.cy) aiming to be upgraded to a full – fledged university in the forthcoming years.
CIIM is seeking to hire a Fund Writing Officer to administer funding opportunities mainly for companies. Aiming to constantly upgrade proposal – writing quality to secure competitive funding, locally, from the European Union or other foundations,
is the priority for this position.
Responsibility and Duties
- Responsible either for the full proposal or a part of it, depending on the project and agreement;
- Identify funding bodies and capture funding opportunities locally and outside Cyprus; identify government initiatives and subsidiaries for companies
- Responsible to write, develop, edit and finalize the proposal including all the information (including finance), details and documentation;
- Coordinate with all necessary parties to gather all data needed for the proposal;
- Lease with potential partners, support the formation of the consortium and engage in negotiations and pre-bid agreement.
- Meet the proposals’ deadlines;
- Maintain an excellent organised proposal support database;
- MBA, MA or MSc degree;
- At least 2 years of experience in grant writing or comparable experience in a professional or academic setting;
- Experience with funding bodies and competitive bids;
- Proven excellence in English language written and oral;
- Able to understand and apply each proposal’s writing standards including excellent readability and tone;
- Strong writing, proofreading, editing skills resulting an error free proposal; an eye for the proposal’s aesthetics is essential;
- Attention to detail and critical thinking;
- Able to work responsibly and independently;
How to apply
If you have the required skills and you are seeking for a stable work opportunity in a growing environment, please send your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. CVs and Personal Data will be kept secured and will only be stored for employment purposes. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
For Faculty openings, please click here