CIIM aspires to become an academic establishment applying and promoting the United Nations sustainable development 17 goals (SDGs).
CIIM is committed to adopt a Policy based mainly on the balance amongst three pillars – economy, society, environment in the light of sustainable development.
In the context of the aforementioned goals, CIIM applies for contributing:
- To cultivate environmental awareness in our academic establishment’s students and staff,
- To remove the bad effects on the environment of operating the Institute,
- To actively ensure the SDGs apply at the local and international level.
- To improve various aggravating environmental factors such as reducing energy and water consumption, applying green rules policy for public contracts, managing solid and liquid waste, reducing the Institute’s “carbon footprint” etc.
- To ensure social cohesion.