MBA Programme Overview
CIIM MBA is unique, innovative, global by design, world-class in quality and affordable in cost.
CIIM MBA is the practical, can-do management qualification for the post-crisis new world, embodying more than 27 years of experience and over 1,200 graduates. The curriculum is state-of-the-art and thoroughly international with a laser-sharp focus on quality, creativity and relevance. CIIM MBA does more than develop managers, business professionals and entrepreneurs with practical hard and soft skills and a can-do attitude; CIIM MBA is a set of life-changing and opportunity-creating experiences and connections. It is nationally accredited by DI.PA.E. and KYSATS and internationally by AMBA and EFMD/EPAS, which places it in the top 1% MBA programmes in the world.
Is the MBA programme suitable for me?
Entrepreneurs who wish to acquire the additional skills they need to start a new business or manage a growing business.
Professionals of diverse educational backgrounds who wish to focus on a future career in management.
Managers and specialists who wish to change career direction
Managers of High Potential who require the additional capabilities provided by an MBA to undertake increased responsibility within their companies.
MBA Programme Learning Outcomes
- Communicate using a variety of advanced communication skills essential in contemporary business environments.
- Recognize the legal and ethical responsibilities as professionals and members of society.
- Collect, analyze and interpret empirical data and academic research using appropriate qualitative and quantitative methods to aid them in the decision making process.
- Analyze in depth the impact of political, socioeconomic, technological and environmental trends, in a global context.
- Employ cutting-edge techniques of marketing and strategy necessary for an organization to compete in a complex, uncertain, and volatile business environment.
- Integrate theory and practical application to find solutions to business problems and seize business opportunities domestically and internationally, using well-developed analytical tools, interdisciplinary skills, and innovative practices.
- Use advanced accounting and financial tools in the decision-making process that ensure the financial health of organizations.
- Identify appropriate leadership and teamwork actions for enhancing individual, group, and organizational effectiveness.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage effectively organizational issues that arise in culturally diverse and individually differentiated settings.
- Restructure personal, professional and career development through life-long learning.