MBM – MSc in Business Management Faculty
Olga Kandinskaia is the MSc Business Management Programme Director and Assistant Professor of Finance at CIIM. She has a PhD in Economics (1995) from MGIMO-University, one of the most prestigious schools in Moscow.
Dr Kandinskaia joined CIIM on a full-time basis in 2011. She had been a visiting lecturer at CIIM since 2002. She has 20 years of experience in teaching undergraduate, graduate and executive courses at different universities and colleges in Cyprus, the UK and Russia.
Dr Kandinskaia has taught on MBA programs of the Graduate School of International Business of the Academy of National Economy (Russia), the University of Greenwich, the University College Plymouth, St Mark & St John (UK).
Dr Kandinskaia is the leader of the new blended learning initiative at CIIM, which aims to substantially improve students’ learning outcomes through the creative use of technology.
Dr Kandinskaia has an extensive record of publications which include two books and more than 50 articles in academic and business journals. Her main research interests focus on different issues of corporate finance and financial derivatives as risk management tools. Olga’s latest research has been in the area of blended learning and e-learning.
- Paris Cleanthous, PhD (Yale University US), Associate Professor of Marketing and Strategy, Director of Master in Business Administration (MBA) Programme, & Director of Master in Master in Public Sector (MPSM) Programme
- Theodore Panayotou, PhD (University of British Columbia US), Professor of Economics and Ethics & Director of CIIM
- Takis Stylianides, PhD (North Dakota State University US), Associate Professor & Acting Director of MSc Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour Programme & Vice President Operations
- George Theocharides, PhD (Eller College of Management, Tucson, AZ US), Assistant Professor of Finance & Director of MSc Financial Services Programme
- Olga Kandinskaia, PhD (MGIMO-University, Moscow Russia), Assistant Professor of Finance & Director of MSc Business Management Programme
- Theodosis Mourouzis, PhD (University College of London), Lecturer in Information Management & Director of MSc Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Programme
- Dionysios Dionysiou, PhD (University of Strathclyde Glasgow) Associate Professor of Organization & Management, ALBA Graduate Business School at the American College of Greece Athens & Co – Academic Director MSc in HRM & OB
Visiting International and Local Faculty
- Panayiotis Antoniou, PhD (University of Cyprus) Senior Lecturer in Educational Leadership and Evaluation, University of Cambridge, UK
- Moira Clark, PhD (Cranfield School of Management UK) Senior Lecturer, Marketing & Logistics Group, Cranfield School of Management UK
- Andreas Assiotis, PhD (Southern Illinois, University USA) Head of Economic Analysis and Research, Hellenic Bank
- Luis Lages, PhD (Warwick University), Associate Professor at the School of Economics and Management of Universidade Nova de Lisboa Portugal
- Celia Hadjichristodoulou, PhD (University of Sheffield Management School), Founder/General Manager of GrantXpert Consulting Ltd, Cyprus
- Mike Berry, MSc (Imperial College), Adjunct Professor of Marketing Strategy, Hult International Business School, London, UK
- Patricia Elgoibar, PhD (University of Leuven), Academic director of the Master of Science in Negotiation for Organizations. IESEG School of Management, Paris, France
- Panayiotis Jacovides, MSc (Grande Ecole of Marseille France), CEO / Director of The Expert’s Alliance – Jacovides & Associates Ltd, Cyprus
- Christodoulos Proestos, A.C.I.I. (Associate member of the Chartered Insurance Institute), former Operations Manager at Eurolife Ltd, Cyprus
- Miltiades Miltiadous, PGDip (University of Amsterdam), former General Manager of AIG, Cyprus
- Janet Gaiganis, MBA (University of London), Business Consultant
- Cecilia Ellis – Awarded PhD (viva 21 July 2016): ‘A Case Study of the Implications of a Workplace Closure Decision for the Psychological Contract’. Principal Lecturer HRM. Manchester Metropolitan University, Management, Manchester, United Kingdom.