MBM – MSc in Business Management Faculty
Olga Kandinskaia is the MSc Business Management Programme Director and Assistant Professor of Finance at CIIM. She has a PhD in Economics (1995) from MGIMO-University, one of the most prestigious schools in Moscow.
Dr Kandinskaia joined CIIM on a full-time basis in 2011. She had been a visiting lecturer at CIIM since 2002. She has 20 years of experience in teaching undergraduate, graduate and executive courses at different universities and colleges in Cyprus, the UK and Russia.
Dr Kandinskaia has taught on MBA programs of the Graduate School of International Business of the Academy of National Economy (Russia), the University of Greenwich, the University College Plymouth, St Mark & St John (UK).
Dr Kandinskaia is the leader of the new blended learning initiative at CIIM, which aims to substantially improve students’ learning outcomes through the creative use of technology.
Dr Kandinskaia has an extensive record of publications which include two books and more than 50 articles in academic and business journals. Her main research interests focus on different issues of corporate finance and financial derivatives as risk management tools. Olga’s latest research has been in the area of blended learning and e-learning.
- Paris Cleanthous, PhD (Yale University US)
- Theodore Panayotou, PhD (University of British Columbia US)
- Jim Leontiades, PhD (London School of Economics UK)
- Takis Stylianides, PhD (North Dakota State University US)
- Dionysios Dionysiou, PhD (University of Strathclyde Glasgow)
- George Theocharides, PhD (Eller College of Management, Tucson, AZ US)
- Olga Kandinskaia, PhD (MGIMO-University, Moscow Russia)
- Theodosis Mourouzis, PhD (University College of London)
Visiting International and Local Faculty
- Panayiotis Antoniou PhD (University of Cyprus) Lecturer of Educational Leadership and School Improvement, University of Cambridge, UK
- Christopher Bovis, MPhil, LLM (University of Hull), Professor of International and European Business Law and Policy, Business School, University of Hull
- Peter Clarke PhD (University College Dublin) Faculty University College Dublin Ireland
- Dionysios Dionysiou PhD (University of Strathclyde Glasgow) Associate Professor of Organization & Management, ALBA Graduate Business School at the American College of Greece Athens
- Luis Lages, PhD (Warwick University), Associate Professor at the School of Economics and Management of Universidade Nova de Lisboa Portugal
- Andrew Mayo, M.Sc Eng (Imperial College, London University) Managing Director of Mayo Learning International Ltd
- Celia Hadjichristodoulou PhD (University of Sheffield Management School), Founder/General Manager of GrantXpert Consulting Ltd, Cyprus
- Mike Berry, M.Sc (Imperial College), Adjunct Professor of Marketing Strategy, Hult International Business School, London, UK
- Patricia Elgobar, PhD (University of Leuven), Academic director of the Master of Science in Negotiation for Organizations. IESEG School of Management, Paris, France
- Panayiotis Jacovides, M.Sc (Grande Ecole of Marseille France), CEO / Director of The Expert’s Alliance – Jacovides & Associates Ltd, Cyprus
- Christodoulos Proestos, A.C.I.I. (Associate member of the Chartered Insurance Institute), former Operations Manager at Eurolife Ltd, Cyprus
- Miltiades Miltiadous, PGDip (University of Amsterdam), former General Manager of AIG, Cyprus
- Janet Gaiganis, MBA (University of London), Business Consultant
- Cecilia Ellis – Awarded PhD (viva 21 July 2016): ‘A Case Study of the Implications of a Workplace Closure Decision for the Psychological Contract’. Principal Lecturer HRM. Manchester Metropolitan University, Management, Manchester, United Kingdom. (April 2016 – Present)
- David Zvilichovsky – PhD (Tel Aviv University Israel), Faculty Department of Economics, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Tel Aviv University
- Yiannis Pollalis – PhD (University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA), professor in the Department of Economic Science and founder and Director of the Graduate Program in Economic & Business Strategy at the University of Piraeus in Greece