To graduate, students are required to earn 90 ECTS credits as follows:
- Earn 66 ECTS from taught core courses
- 5 ECTS credits from core professional workshops
- 19 ECTS from one of the following options
- Additional taught electives (19 ECTS credits)
- Additional taught electives (13 ECTS credits) plus:
- a 6,000-8,000 word thesis on human resource management or organisational behaiour (6 ECTS) or
- undertake a three-month internship (6 ECTS).
We seek to select highly qualified candidates who are motivated and who will make a positive contribution at CIIM. Our students share a demonstrated capacity for leadership and a desire to affect positive change.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited programme
- Proficiency in English (degree from an English speaking institution, TOEFL, IELTS or similar standardised test or excellent performance in a personal interview in English)
Successful personal interview
- Two reference letters.
The MSc in Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour is normally pursued either on a 13-month, full-time basis, or a 2-year part-time basis of evening/weekend classes.
Learning in the MSc Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour programme lays stress on student participation, class exercises and student/teacher interaction.
Sessions will combine:
- Case studies
- Business simulations
- Work in small groups
- Group presentations
- Guest speakers
- Field visits