Within the framework of the Erasmus+ programme, resident faculty of the Cyprus International Institute of Management can teach at other partner European institutions, professors from other Erasmus institutions can teach at CIIM.
CIIM students can enjoy the latest in management education skills as taught by faculty from other European universities, which strengthens the curriculum’s international component. At the same time CIIM faculty can gain experience and knowledge by teaching at other European institutions and in turn bring back and share this knowledge with the CIIM students.
We are looking forward to receiving requests from faculty from other institutions interested in teaching at CIIM. Learn more about Cyprus on the page Study in Cyprus where you can find more information about studying/teaching in Cyprus as well as other useful links about the island.
CIIM follows the rolling admissions and modular system of education. This means that classes start at any point during the year, therefore the deadline for incoming faculty should be at least 1 month prior to the commencement of the class they are applying to teach.
Faculty members interested in mobility should contact the Erasmus Office for more information.
Potential host institutions:
Universities which are within the network of collaborators of CIIM and there is a valid inter-university agreement.
The receiving organisation must be a Programme Country HEI awarded with an ECHE or a Partner Country HEI having signed an inter-institutional agreement with CIIM before the mobility takes place.
All applicants are duly informed by the CIIM Erasmus Office.
All 28 EU Member States
Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey and the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
From 2 days (5 days from and to Partner Countries) to 2 months, excluding travel time.
In all cases, a teaching activity has to comprise a minimum of 8 hours of teaching per week (or any shorter period of stay).
The funding provided is based on the distance of mobility of each participant. Travel distances are calculated by the use of the EU’s distance calculator tool: Click here to view it
The daily grant amount of the Erasmus+ for each eligible working day is determined based on the host country.
Submission of Applications
The Erasmus Office announces the available number of staff exchanges and informs the staff of CIIM on the procedures and deadlines for submitting their applications for participation in the Erasmus+ Programme.
- Decide the type of teaching programme they wish to conduct abroad and prepare the indicative programme they wish to follow during their teaching.
- Come in contact with the university / organization in which they wish to conduct their teaching assignment and ensure a written consent for instruction from the university / organization.
- Fill in the Teaching Mobility Agreement describing the proposed teaching programme and submit it electronically to email@example.com for approval.
The evaluation of applications and the selection of beneficiaries is done by the CIIM Erasmus Selection Committee, based on the following criteria:
- Appling for participation in a mobility programme for the first time.
- Fair distribution of placements based on the programmes of study and the faculties of CIIM.
- If the mobility additionally supports not only the teaching programmes, but also promote cooperation and research with CIIM’s partner Universities and/or result to the production of a new teaching material.
- Applying for mobility in universities which are within the network of collaborators of CIIM partnerships can be strengthened and enriched.