A. Knowledge and Understanding
Upon completion of the MSc in Computer Science and Business Technologies, students will be able to:
- Identify the basic concepts that underpin today’s organizational IT infrastructures like concepts of databases, information systems, operations and processes, cloud computing, data warehousing and enterprise resource planning.
- Demonstrate understanding of information security concepts.
- Efficient artificial intelligence methodology for decision making.
- Demonstrate understanding of the value of information technologies in improving business decisions, as well as social responsibilities and ethical dilemmas associated with their application and techniques to mitigate these concerns.
B. Intellectual & Practical Skills
Upon completion of the MSc students will be able to:
- Integrate concepts and theories behind computing and especially programming in order to solve real-world business problems.
- Develop skills for collection, processing, analysis and interpretation of data
- Apply computing and more specifically artificial intelligence theories and techniques to enhance decision making capabilities.
- Develop critical thinking skills by conducting research in the areas of computing.
- Effectively communicate to top management the results and implications arising from computing, data analytics, security risk assessments, and emerging technologies.