Earning the MSc Financial Services will enhance your professional prospects by giving you a head-start in building a career in the very challenging yet rewarding financial services and banking industries.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will be qualified to respond to the increasing global demand for dedicated professionals with specialised financial knowledge.
Graduates of CIIM’s MSc Financial Services acquire specialised skills and competencies that enable them to pursue positions in the following sectors:
- FinTech (Innovative Financial Technologies)
- Investment advisory and financial services
- Wealth and asset management
- Brokerage and foreign exchange
- Private and corporate banking
- Investment banking
- Risk management and insurance