The MSc Financial Services requires that students complete 90 ECTS credits as follows:
- Earn 60 ECTS from taught core courses
- Earn 30 ECTS from one of the following options:
- Specialisation elective courses
- Elective courses without a Specialisation
- A 15,000+ word Final Project (Thesis)
We seek to select highly qualified candidates who are motivated, who desire to affect positive change and who will make a positive contribution at CIIM.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited programme. In terms of GPA, we expect 2:1 and above from UK schools, 3.0 and above from US schools, and 6.5 and above from Cypriot and Greek schools. Candidates with a lower grade than the above, maybe admitted if they have compensatory strengths in terms of work experience or other accomplishments (for example, CFA, ACCA, or ACA).
- Proficiency in English (graduation from an English speaking institution, TOEFL, IELTS or similar standardised test)
- Successful personal interview.
Once the completed application is received and you meet the admission criteria, the Admissions Officer will contact you to schedule an interview.
Local students will be required to come to CIIM for a personal interview, whereas students living abroad will be interviewed over the phone.
Therefore, please make sure all contact numbers and addresses on the application form are correct and legible.
The MSc in Financial Services is a flexible modular programme with rolling admissions, which means you can join any time of the year. However, we generally have two main intakes of students, one in September/October and another in January/February.
Classes are held during evenings and weekends, leaving weekdays free for employment or an internship.
The MSc in Financial Services can be completed in one year by attending classes six-to-eight evenings plus one weekend per month, or you can complete it at a slower pace taking up to a maximum of two years.