BBA Programme Overview
The BBA – Bachelor in Business Administration gives students in-depth theoretical and applied knowledge of the methods and practice of business and organisations, with an emphasis on management, innovation, entrepreneurship and sustainability.
The BBA programme is designed to empower students to reach their full professional potential and stand out in a competitive job market.
With the completion of the BBA programme, students are expected to:
- Understand thoroughly the world of business having acquired the fundamental theoretical knowledge on accounting, management, entrepreneurship and information technology.
- Acquire analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to carry out independent research.
- Employ transferable skills including communication, creative thinking, problem solving, decision making, team-building, leadership and ability to spot problems and opportunities.
- Contact themselves ethically, with professionalism, a can-do attitude, flexibility, fast response to change, and social responsibility.
- Be able to put in practice what they learned either working as managers and team leaders in an organization.
- Set up and run their own business, if they choose.
- Continue their studies to the postgraduate level in business management, accounting or other related fields.
Why UoL BBA
- Excellent local and international reputation as an institution with world-class programs
- 33-years’ experience in delivering high-calibre postgraduate education
- A culture of academic excellence and market relevance
- World-class resident faculty and visiting international faculty from top world universities
- Small class sizes provide active interaction between students and faculty
- Versatile degree combining theory, practical knowledge application, shaping personality and grooming students to face the business world with confidence.
- Embraced with academic and experiential learning, increasing student fame exposure, in Finance, Accounting, Management, and Economics subjects.
- Hands-on experience and network-building opportunities, enabling students to map their values and passions to meaningful career paths.
- Over 3,000 academic degree alumni many in key leadership positions in government and business, 20,000 executive education alumni and strong business connections provide internships for students and jobs for graduates
- Ideal location in Limassol, a rapidly growing city with a large number of international companies and sizable expatriate community