The BBA – Bachelor in Business Administration gives students in-depth theoretical and applied knowledge of the methods and practice of business and organisations, with an emphasis on management, innovation, entrepreneurship and sustainability.
The BBA programme is designed to empower students to reach their full professional potential and stand out in a competitive job market.
With the completion of the BBA programme, students are expected to:
- Understand thoroughly the world of business having acquired the fundamental theoretical knowledge on accounting, management, entrepreneurship and information technology.
- Acquire analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to carry out independent research.
- Employ transferable skills including communication, creative thinking, problem solving, decision making, team-building, leadership and ability to spot problems and opportunities.
- Contact themselves ethically, with professionalism, a can-do attitude, flexibility, fast response to change, and social responsibility.
- Be able to put in practice what they learned either working as managers and team leaders in an organization.
- Set up and run their own business, if they choose.
- Continue their studies to the postgraduate level in business management, accounting or other related fields.