The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global body for professional accountants, with over 200,000 fully qualified members and 486,000 students worldwide. The ACCA Qualification develops accounting knowledge and skills as well as professional values. This enables students to build successful careers as finance and management professionals in any sector.
Business leaders and accountants, auditors, financial advisors and consultants, finance managers, free-lancers, college and university students and particularly those who pursue a prosperous career as chartered accountants (in accordance to art.2 L3693), or in the finance function of any corporation.
The Professional Accountancy Centre (P.A.C.) is pleased to announce the commencement of ACCA courses in association with Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM). The P.A.C. is a new institute specialising in professional accountancy courses, especially ACCA.
All ACCA students will have the opportunity to be trained for their ACCA studies by one of the most successful team of ACCA lecturers with a proven record of success.
The P.A.C. will operate from CIIM’s premises in Limassol (3-5, Chaidariou Street).
The courses commence on 19th July 2021 and we will offer tuition for the following modules:
- All Applied Skills level papers (Ex F4-F9)
- Strategic Professional papers: SBL. SBR, ATX, AAA
We strongly believe that the following factors provide a competitive advantage for our ACCA courses:
- Experienced lecturers (more than 100 years’ combined experience)
- Small number of students in class
- Better support – personal relationship with tutors
- More teaching hours thus ensuring full syllabus coverage
- More revision hours. Therefore, more exam question practice during revision
- Lower total cost and even lower cost per hour
- Successful exam track record
- Pass 1st Time Guarantee
- Plentiful parking
We would like to invite you to the presentations of all courses which will take place on Tuesday, 13 July 2021 19:00-20:30, at Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM)
(3-5, Chaidariou Street, 3020 Limassol)
During the ACCA presentation, participants will have the opportunity to meet our ACCA tutors team and raise any questions they have, and to benefit from our offer of a special discount.
Candidates who register for any module and pay a deposit of €100 during the the event will be entitled to a 10% discount on the initial fees.
Tel. 24 021521
Fees and Tutoring team
|Applied Skills Modules|
|Course Code||Fees||Course Title||Tutor|
|LW (F4)||€800||Corporate and Business Law||Christos Kyriacou|
|PM (F5)||€800||Performance Management||Phanos Iacovou|
|TX (F6)||€800||Taxation||George Savva|
|FR (F7)||€800||Financial Reporting||Antonis Zenieri|
|AA (F8)||€800||Audit and Assurance||Nearchos Ioannou|
|FM (F9)||€800||Financial Management||Phanos Iacovou|
|Strategic Professional Essentials Module|
|Course Code||Fees||Course Title||Tutor|
|SBL (P1+P3)||€950||Strategic Business Leader||Nearchos Ioannou|
|SBR (P2)||€950||Strategic Business Reporting||Antonis Zenieri|
|Course Code||Fees||Course Title||Tutor|
|ATX (P6)||€950||Advanced Taxation||Michalis A. Koutsoftas|
|AAA (P7)||€950||Advanced Audit and Assurance||Nearchos Ioannou|
Monday to Friday
Single lecture 18:00-21:00
Double lecture 08:30-14:30 or 15:00-21:00
Single lecture 09:00-12:00
Double lecture 08:30-14:30
Phanos Iacovou, BA (Hons), ACMA
- Former Head of Professional Studies at PA College with lots of experience in teaching ICAEW, ACCA, CAT both in Cyprus and abroad (Russia, Malta, Greece, Romania, Slovakia)
- Former senior lecturer at Cyprus College – School of Professional Studies
- Well known and respected by his students for the effort he puts in order to help the students to succeed in their exams
- Expert in teaching Management Accounting and Finance (F2, F5, F9, P4)
- 23 years of experience in teaching ACCA
- Considered an authority on his subjects
Nearchos Ioannou, FCCA, CFE, BSc (Hons), MSc U.K.
- A Fellow Chartered Certified Accountant with lots of experience in the audit profession, and a Certified Fraud Examiner
- Currently, Audit Director of Exertus Services Limited
- Formerly an Assistant Manager and a Lead learning facilitator at Deloitte
- Certified Trainer with HRDA
- Co-Author of Dr Wells’ (President of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners) Casebook on Financial Statement Fraud
- Lots of experience in teaching Accounting and coaching university students, dissertation support
- 1st ACCA Finalist in Cyprus in the December 2003 examination diet
- Expert in teaching Auditing and Corporate Governance (F8, P1, P7)
- 15 years of experience in teaching ACCA and other accounting related courses
Antonis Zenieri, ACA, BSc
- A Chartered Accountant with lots of experience in preparing and reviewing financial statements prepared under IFRSs, especially in the financial services industry
- Currently, Director at Hadjimichael & Zenieri Audit Services Ltd
- Formerly Limassol Regional Manager, at Altamira Asset Management Cyprus
- Worked through various positions within Cyprus Cooperative Bank. Among others Manager of Debt Recovery Division, Chief Financial Officer, Head of Risk Management and Compliance, and Head of Internal Audit of a CCI
Used to be a Manager at Ernst & Young Cyprus Limited
- Lots of experience in teaching Financial Reporting to other professionals and college students
- Expert in teaching Financial Reporting (F7)
- 7 years of experience in teaching ACCA
Michalis A. Koutsoftas, ACCA, ADIT
- Michalis holds an Advanced Diploma in International Tax (ADIT) and is an International Tax Affiliate of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT). He is a full member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC).
- He has more than 20 years of working experience during the course of which he served as senior auditor, tax consultant, business advisor and chief financial officer for a number of audit firms and companies in Cyprus and abroad.
- Michalis has been heavily involved with the licensing and registration process of one of the very first CySEC regulated Alternative Investment Funds to ever operate in the Republic of Cyprus, for which he has also served as an appointed member of the investment committee for a number of years.
- He is an experienced lecturer with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry, specialising in the field of Advanced Taxation.
- He currently serves as Group Chief Financial Officer for a public non-listed company operating in the Republic of Cyprus.
- 3 years of experience in teaching ACCA
Christos Kyriacou, Advocate, LLB (Hons), LLM Master Degree
- A Practising Advocate in Cyprus, with experience in Criminal law along with litigation in Commercial Law
- Currently, working at ΕLIAS CHRISTOU Law Firm representing the firm in Investment Conferences in Jordan and Bucharest
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- LLM Master Degree in International Energy Law from UClan University Cyprus
- LLB from The University of Manchester, including modules in Contract Law and Company Law
George Savva, ACCA, BSc (Econ.)
- A Chartered Certified Accountant with lots of experience in preparing and reviewing financial statements prepared under IFRSs
- Currently, Director at Numus Audit Ltd
- Formerly, Manager of Audit and Tax Department at GP AuditWorld Ltd
- Lots of experience in mentoring and guiding young professionals in the accounting, Audit and Tax profession
- 1st ACCA prize in Advanced Taxation (P6)
Loukas Charalambous, ACA
- A Chartered Accountant (ACA) with lots of experience in assurance and advisory services.
- Currently, a Manager in Audit department of KPMG Cyprus.
- Worked as an auditor for 7 years at PwC Cyprus (2009-2016).
- Involved in Several projects assigned by the Audit Office of the Republic of Cyprus and the Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Studied International and European Economics in the University of Cyprus.
- 7 years of experience in teaching financial accounting.