The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global body for professional accountants, with over 200,000 fully qualified members and 486,000 students worldwide. The ACCA Qualification develops accounting knowledge and skills as well as professional values. This enables students to build successful careers as finance and management professionals in any sector.
Business leaders and accountants, auditors, financial advisors and consultants, finance managers, free-lancers, college and university students and particularly those who pursue a prosperous career as chartered accountants (in accordance to art.2 L3693), or in the finance function of any corporation.
The Professional Accountancy Centre (P.A.C.) is pleased to announce the commencement of ACCA courses in association with Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM). The P.A.C. is a new institute specialising in professional accountancy courses, especially ACCA.
All ACCA students will have the opportunity to be trained for their ACCA studies by one of the most successful team of ACCA lecturers with a proven record of success.
The P.A.C. will operate from CIIM’s premises in Limassol (3-5, Chaidariou Street).
The courses commence on 19th July 2021 and we will offer tuition for the following modules:
- All Applied Skills level papers (Ex F4-F9)
- Strategic Professional papers: SBL. SBR, ATX, AAA
We strongly believe that the following factors provide a competitive advantage for our ACCA courses:
- Experienced lecturers (more than 100 years’ combined experience)
- Small number of students in class
- Better support – personal relationship with tutors
- More teaching hours thus ensuring full syllabus coverage
- More revision hours. Therefore, more exam question practice during revision
- Lower total cost and even lower cost per hour
- Successful exam track record
- Pass 1st Time Guarantee
- Plentiful parking