Work at CIIM
6 Positions of Teaching & Research Staff
Marketing, HRM &OB, Statistics, Data Analytics, AI, Business Law
Category: Scientific jobs, Academic Teaching & Research jobs
City: Nicosia/ Limassol
The Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM), an innovative international business school based in Cyprus, with campuses in Nicosia & Limassol invites applications for the following positions at the Lecturer and Assistant & Associate Professor rank:
- Marketing/Marketing Management/ Strategic Marketing/Digital Marketing
- Quantitative & Qualitative Methods/ Statistics/Research Methods
- Human Resource Management/Strategic HR/ Leadership
- Big Data/ BI& Analytics /Blockchain/AI /MIS/Digital Transformation
- Corporate/Commercial/Financial Law/ International Taxation
The School: Established in 1990 as a centre of excellence in management education and research, CIIM offers MBA and MSc in Business Management, Data Analytics, Financial Services, HRM & OB, Financial Law & International Taxation, Education Leadership as well as Executive Education Programs. It has an international faculty of experienced academics and an international student body. Instruction is in English.
Qualifications: Applicants should hold a Ph.D. from an accredited European or North American university with specialization in one or more of the above fields. Strong research and teaching track record is required. Excellent English language and communication skills are essential.
Responsibilities: The successful candidates are expected to:
- teach academic & executive courses at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels;
- undertake, supervise research and publish in refereed journals; c) head departments, programs or projects; d) engage in community outreach activities.
Compensation: Internationally competitive; depending on appointment status, professorial rank, qualifications and experience.
Application: Candidates should send their application by June 10 at the latest, with their CV, three referee names and at least one research publication to:
Chairman, Search Committee, CIIM,
P.O. Box 20378, 2151 Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel: +357 22 462246
Fax: +357 22 331121,