Study in Cyprus
Cyprus’ location at the crossroads of three major continents makes it a convenient and cost-effective location for a leading international management school. Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM) students enjoy a world-class American and European business education in a highly desirable Mediterranean location.
CIIM students enjoy the latest in management education skills as taught by faculty from universities such as Harvard, Cambridge, London Business School, Manchester Business School, University College Dublin and others. CIIM integrates this knowledge into its graduate business programmes that rival the best in Europe.
Cyprus epitomises ideal weather with sunny days and comfortable temperatures throughout the year. Cyprus has something to offer every month, whether it’s swimming (as late as November) or enjoying cultural sites, festivals and village life (all year long).
CIIM strives to deliver current and practical learning experiences that students can directly apply to the workplace.
Build an International Network
CIIM students come from many different countries. Additionally, given the island’s location, Cyprus’ culture is highly cosmopolitan. This combination will allow you to meet people with diverse backgrounds and experiences and build a strong international network.
- An island with 10,000 years of unique history, culture and civilisation.
- Standing at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa, Cyprus’ strategic Eastern Mediterranean location has been a key factor in turning the island into an international business, financial and shipping centre.
- More than 1,000 international enterprises, including banks and shipping companies, are using Cyprus as a base and springboard for expanding their activities in the region and beyond.
- The island enjoys ultra-modern telecommunications facilities, as well as excellent communications infrastructure (easy access by sea and air, close to 1,500 scheduled flights per month).
- Cyprus is a cosmopolitan island, the crossroads of many nationalities and cultures, where English is spoken more widely than in any other part of Europe outside the British Isles.
- Cyprus ranks among the world’s leaders in per capita university graduates, and incomes are among the highest in Southern Europe.
- Cyprus is emerging as the easternmost and southernmost outpost of the European Union with privileged access to Eastern Europe, Russia, the Middle East, Asia and Africa.