Why Study at CIIM
- Ranked as the Best Business School in Cyprus
CIIM was rated in 2018, among the top 1000 business schools in the world, and the best in Cyprus, and awarded the “3 Palmes of Excellence – EXCELLENT Business School with Reinforcing International Influence” by Eduniversal.
- Modular system allows you to balance studies and work-life.
Work while studying by taking courses during the evening and weekends. You decide the speed and intensity of your schedule and learn in the way that works best for you.
- International Faculty from top universities worldwide and experienced industry professionals who can give you the practical advice you need to succeed in business today.
- Strong Careers Office (Internships, job placements and Erasmus).
- Two Unique Locations: Nicosia – Limassol.
Who can apply?
Any individual eligible for admission to CIIM can apply for the above programmes of their choice and compete for these scholarships.
The scholarships will be awarded to successful candidates who demonstrate an excellent combination of academic and personal attributes and succeed in the personal interview that will be conducted by the admissions committee of CIIM.
Admission and Selection Criteria
We seek highly qualified candidates who are motivated and who will make a positive contribution in the classroom. Our students share a demonstrated capacity for leadership and a desire to enforce a positive change.
- A minimum of three years’ work experience after graduation only for MBA. (Please note that military service counts as working experience)
- Success in a personal interview.