- The entire programme is taught online.
- To graduate, students are required to successfully complete the programme’s 9 core modules, (10 ECTS credits each), for a total of 90 ECTS credits
- Learning effort: attendance of 3 hours of online live sessions of lectures and Q&A per week plus weekly self-study, assignments and/or exams
- Students complete the programme in 15 months
- The programme is offered at least twice a year, in January and September.
We select qualified candidates who are highly motivated and who will benefit greatly from the programme and, at the same time, make a positive contribution to shipping industry. Our students share a demonstrated capacity for leadership and a desire to effect positive change. The admission requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited programme
- Proficiency in English: degree from an English speaking institution, TOEFL, IELTS (5.5+) or similar standardized test or excellent performance in a personal interview in English
- Two reference letters
- Successful personal interview
Candidates can join the programme by applying online through the CIIM’s website. They will, then, be interviewed by the Admission Committee, and if qualified, they will be admitted. Once they register, students can start their studies in the programme’s next offering.
|Ship Financing & Risk Management||SOM008||10|
|Research Methods in Shipping (Course & Research Paper/Thesis)||SOM009||10|
|Leadership & Management|
|Leadership, Team Building & Crew Management||SOM002||10|
|Environmental Management & Safety in Shipping||SOM003||10|
|Marine Insurance & Carriage of Goods by Sea||SOM006||10|
|Shipping Operations, Optimizing Performance & Analytics||SOM004||10|
|Managing & Chartering Operations||SOM005||10|
|Port Operations & Logistics||SOM007||10|
|Total ECTS Credits||90|