- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University or College
- Satisfactory quantitative skills as evidenced by the subject and courses taken during Bachelor degree study. The major can be in science, engineering, economics, management, biomedical sciences, and even law and business.
- Proficiency in English
- A successful personal interview
Students can join the programme any time of the year, a major advantage of the CIIM modular system of course delivery.
Students can choose to complete their coursework at a rapid pace in 14 months (full-time) or at a more relaxed pace taking up to a maximum of 2 years (part-time).
To graduate, students are required to earn 90 ECTS credits in total as follows:
- 60 ECTS from taught core courses
- 12 ECTS from taught elective courses
- 18 ECTS from a mandatory research project