MSc Human Resource Management & Organisational Behaviour Faculty
BSc Chemical Engineering (University College London), MS, Industrial Engineering and Management, PhD Industrial Engineering and Management (North Dakota State University), C. Eng., Associate Professor.
Christodoulos (Takis) Stylianides is an Associate Professor and Director of the MSc Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour programme at CIIM. He is also the VP of Operations at CIIM.
Dr Stylianides has been in CIIM since 1991 teaching Total Quality Management (TQM), Operations Management and Project Management. He is currently examining the use of the SERVQUAL model in public sector and semi-government organisations. He received a BSc in Chemical Engineering (University College London), an MS in Industrial Engineering and Management, and a PhD in Industrial Engineering and Management (North Dakota State University), C. Eng. He worked for over eight years with Hellenic Mining Co. Ltd., and Hellenic Chemical Industries Ltd., holding various positions including Plant Manager for the Phosphoric Acid Plant and the Fertiliser Bagging Plant. He has worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management at North Dakota State University, teaching Operations Management, Statistics for Engineers, and Quality Control.
Dr Stylianides has also worked as a researcher for a World Bank report on Environmental Policy in Cyprus and did research on Environmental Management, including strict pollution control, water pricing, and infrastructure financing. He was also the Operations Manager of the Robert Perkins Engineering Computer Centre for Advance Technology and has been a consultant to several companies in North Dakota and Minnesota in the area of Quality Management. Dr Stylianides was a member of the committee evaluating proposed incubator projects submitted to the Cyprus Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
He is an active member of the Project Management Institute, USA, and was a presenter of the Institute’s workshop on Quality Management at its annual conference. He is a certified project manager with AMP and PRINCE, UK.
- Dionysios Dionysiou, Co – Academic Director MSc in HRM & OB
PhD University of Strathclyde Glasgow, Associate Professor of Organization and Management (tenured) at ALBA, Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece, Athens, Greece
- Paris Cleanthous, PhD (Yale University US), Associate Professor of Marketing and Strategy, Director of Master in Business Administration (MBA) Programme & Director of Master in Master in Public Sector (MPSM) Programme
- Theodore Panayotou, PhD (University of British Columbia US), Professor of Economics and Ethics & Director of CIIM
- Takis Stylianides, PhD (North Dakota State University US), Associate Professor & Acting Director of MSc Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour Programme & Vice President Operations
- George Theocharides, PhD (Eller College of Management, Tucson, AZ US), Assistant Professor of Finance & Director of MSc Financial Services Programme
- Olga Kandinskaia, PhD (MGIMO-University, Moscow Russia), Assistant Professor of Finance & Director of MSc Business Management Programme
- Theodosis Mourouzis, PhD (University College of London), Lecturer in Information Management & Director of MSc Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Programme
Visiting International and Local Faculty
- Cecilia Ellis – Awarded PhD (viva 21 July 2016): ‘A Case Study of the Implications of a Workplace Closure Decision for the Psychological Contract’. Principal Lecturer HRM. Manchester Metropolitan University, Management, Manchester, United Kingdom. (April 2016 – Present)
- Kynighou Anastasia, Ph.D. Business Administration, University of Manchester. Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Mandes Georgios, PhD Business Administration, Universite de Grenoble. Adjunct Professor of Leadership in the American College of Greece
- Nikolaou Ioannis, PhD. in Management Sciences, University of Manchester, Institute of Science & Technology (UMIST) – Manchester, UK. Associate Professor in Organizational Behaviour Centre of Research in Organizational Behavior & Leadership, Department of Management Science and Technology. Athens University of Economics and Business
- Alexandros Papalexandris, PhD (Athens University of Economics & Business) Lecturer Department of Business Administration Athens University of Economics & Business
- Panayiotis Antoniou, PhD (University of Cyprus) Senior Lecturer in Educational Leadership and Evaluation, University of Cambridge, UK
- Chris Mathas, MBA (Maastricht School of Management) Co founder, Managing Partner of Let’s Talk! Human Potential Ltd
- Stylianos Christoforou, LLB (University of Hull UK) Stylianos N. Christoforou & Associates Law Firm
- Luis Lages, PhD (Warwick University) Associate Professor at the School of Economics and Management of Universidade Nova de Lisboa Portugal
- Patrcia Elgoibar, University of Leuven, Belgium and University of Seville, Spain (joint degree). Academic director. Master of Science in Negotiation for Organizations. IESEG School of Management, Paris, France
- Borberly Andrian, Phd ESSEC Business School, France, Assistant Professor, International Negotiation and Academic Director at IESEG School of Management
- Andreas Assiotis, PhD in Economics Southern Illinois University, Illinois, USA, Head of Economic Analysis and Research at Hellenic Bank