CIIM as a partner of the Balkan-Med project: “Education for ideas, inventions and innovations for entrepreneurship– i3” organised the second meeting of the partnership at its premises in Limassol, Cyprus, on 1st March 2018.
The aim of the project is to develop, establish and promote entrepreneurial learning and knowledge transfer model for educating students and entrepreneurs. The i3 model will serve as a beacon for smart, and sustainable growth. The project has three main phases of implementation (research & analysis, model creation, and training workshops) in five countries through five themes, as follows: Albania: environment, Bulgaria: lifestyle, Cyprus: energy, FYROM: IT, and Greece: technology.
During the meeting, all partners had the opportunity to present updates of their activities of the project so far, and plan further their forthcoming responsibilities in relation to the budget and the timeline. The project has already advanced well, after the “project launch” press conferences in the five countries, the research and analysis phase has been completed. Now the i3 model creation is in progress.
Following the fruitful partnership meeting, the representatives were welcomed to a traditional Cypriot tavern, where they all shared a good time, with positive outlook for the future of the project.
- George Tabakov, Bulgaria Economic Forum
- Christina Zlatanova, Bulgaria Economic Forum
- Veselina Georgieva, Committee Italy-Bulgaria 2013
- Kosyo Stoychev, Committee Italy-Bulgaria 2013
- Spiros Sirmakessis, Technological Educational Institution of Western Greece;
- Branko Djurovic, Center for Knowledge Management
- Andrijana Bogdanovska, Center for Knowledge Management;
- Irisa Hasani, Albanian Center for Development
- Marios Katsis, Technological Educational Institution of Western Greece
- Takis Stylianides, CIIM – Cyprus International Institute of Management
- George Guirgis, CIIM – Cyprus International Institute of Management