BBA Fees and Funding
The annual tuition fees applicable for students entering the CIIM BBA in October are €6,800 per year. Tuition fees do not include the registration fees €500 for the first year and €100 for each of the subsequent years.
Scholarships or Awards of Excellence
- For BBA applicants who have:
- High-school leaving certificate with GPA of 19.5/20 and above (for public schools) or 95% and above (for private schools) OR
- Pancyprian or Panhellenic Entrance Examinations with GPA 19/20 and above
- Three GSE A Level with grades AAA, OR
- International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 38+ points
This scholarship is renewable for as long as the student maintains a GPA of 95 and above.
- For BBA applicants who have:
- High-school leaving certificate with a minimum GPA of 19/20 and above (for public schools) or 90% and above (for private schools) OR
- Pancyprian or Panhellenic Entrance Examinations with a minimum average grade of 18/20 and above
- Three GSE A Level with grades AAB, OR
- International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 35+ points
This scholarship is renewable for as long as the student maintains a GPA of 90 and above
Third-party scholarship schemes
Third-party scholarship schemes may be available from foundations such as IKY or from other institutions in the public or private sectors such as the Banks for students in accredited programmes. The CIIM BBA, like all CIIM programmes, is accredited.
for the unpaid balance of the student tuition fees (up to 50% of the programme’s total tuition fees) by applying for it and signing the required loan papers that commit the student to an affordable monthly payment upon graduation and employment. Students must have a co-signer, or someone who helps a student qualify for the loan. The loan is interest-free during the course of study; upon graduation an interest equal to average prime rate of 3 local banks is applied). Payment begins upon graduation or upon securing employment, whichever is earlier. The minimum payment amount is €100 per month. Maximum payment period from the day the loan is issued is 10 years.
An affordable quarterly or monthly Fee Payment Plan can be arranged that sets the student’s monthly, or quarterly payment at an affordable for the student level (e.g. €150-350 per month depending on the programme and the student’s ability to pay). In the case of unemployed students the monthly payment will be adjusted upward, as deemed affordable by the student (and vice-versa for employed students in case of job loss).
Waivers and credits
Students that receive waivers or credits for earlier degrees receive a commensurate reduction in their tuition fees. Awards and financial assistance (and their limits) apply to the remaining of the tuition fees.
CIIM alumni and student family discounts
Qualified first-degree relatives (by blood or marriage) of CIIM alumni or students receive a 20% discount on their programmes fees. Awards and financial assistance (and their limits) apply to the remaining of the tuition fees..
Early payment discount
Students that pay their entire tuition fees at the beginning of their programme receive a 10% discount.