Dr Panayotou, or Theo, is on an extended sabbatical from Harvard University where he served as Director of the Environment and Sustainable Development Program at the Centre for International Development (CID) and taught Environmental Economics. Dr Panayotou has published over 100 papers, monographs and books on environmental economics, policy and management, and is considered a world authority on economic instruments and financing mechanisms for sustainable development.
Prior to taking up his post at Harvard, Dr Panayotou held positions at several universities throughout Southeast Asia. He has also served as an advisor to government industries in China, Indonesia, Thailand, Russia and the United States, as well as countries in Eastern Europe, Central America and the Mediterranean. Dr Panayotou has been consulted by many international organisations, including the World Bank, UNDP, UNEP and FAO. He has a BA from the University of Athens, an MA from York University, and a PhD from the University of British Columbia in Canada.
- Paris Cleanthous, PhD (Yale University US)
- Theodore Panayotou, PhD (University of British Columbia US)
- Jim Leontiades, PhD (London School of Economics UK)
- Takis Stylianides, PhD (North Dakota State University US)
- Dionysios Dionysiou, PhD (University of Strathclyde Glasgow)
- George Theocharides, PhD (Eller College of Management, Tucson, AZ US)
- Olga Kandinskaia, PhD (MGIMO-University, Moscow Russia)
- Theodosis Mourouzis, PhD (University College of London)
- Costas Kaloyeros, ACA
- Panayiotis Antoniou, PhD (University of Cyprus), Lecturer of Educational Leadership and School Improvement, University of Cambridge, UK
- Ioannis Christodoulou, PhD (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki), Lecturer in Philosophy, University of Cyprus
- Christopher Bovis, MPhil, LLM (University of Hull), Professor of International and European Business Law and Policy, Business School, University of Hull
- Andreas Assiontis, PhD in Economics, (Southern Illinois University, Illinois, USA), Head of Economic Analysis and Research at Hellenic Bank
- Demetrakis Savvides, d in Laws (Cand) UNIVERSITY OF MAASTRICHT LAW SCHOOL. SEPT. 2016, Masters of Science in Justice Studies ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY, Tempe AZ.
- Michael Kestoras, Ph. D. Mechanical Engineering, University of Minnesota, USA
- Kyriacos Pavlou, Phd (University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ), Research Fellow at UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies and Co-Founder of Procemo Software company.
- Daina Nicoloua, Ph.D Marketing and Strategic Management, Warwick Business School UK.
- Celia Hadjichristodoulou PhD (University of Sheffield Management School), Founder/General Manager of GrantXpert Consulting Ltd, Cyprus
- Ifigenia Georgiou Ph.D in Finance (University of Cyprus)