The Master of Science in Management is a one-year postgraduate business degree for professionals who have only recently started their managerial career (with less than 3 years of experience) and for those straight out of their undergraduate studies.
MSc Management, Students Profile 2014
This programme serves as an additional qualification for young talented individuals who believe their bachelor’s degree requires a boost and an excellent opportunity for more experienced candidates to reorient their career.
Company visit to Zorbas with the Managing Director-Owner Demetris Zorbas and the HR Manager Emilios Rotsides, Laranca. May 2013
Company visit to Engino in Limassol, factory tour, October 2013
CIIM’s MSc in Management is comprehensive business degree that focuses on main management functions such as managing people, finance, operations and sales/marketing. It also offers several attractive specialisations that have been developed in consultation with employers. Most importantly, it is an internationally competitive programme, which emphasizing learning by doing through career development seminars, company visits, real-life company projects and optional internships. It is an excellent value-for-money Master’s programme that will help participants start a successful career or advance them further in their current job.
This programmes serves as additional qualification for young talented individuals who believe their bachelor’s degree requires a boost and an excellent opportunity for more experienced candidates to reorient their career.
Is the programme suitable for me?
CIIM MSc in Management is ideal for:
- Candidates who are looking for a postgraduate programme to further their studies and to prepare them for a successful executive career in either the private or the public sector
- Professionals who wish to choose a different career path because their chosen field is saturated or lacks prospects
- Entrepreneurs who plan to start their own company or are preparing to manage the family business
- Professionals who want to start their own practice (such as engineers, architects, lawyers, doctors, dentists, pharmacists, accountants, and other professionals)
- Candidates who intend afterwards to continue education and pursue PhD studies
- Professionals who aim to sharpen their skills and raise productivity to accelerate their career
- Candidates who prefer to keep their options open for both a managerial and an entrepreneurial route in their future career
- Develop skills and attitudes of a professional manager focusing on creative and positive solutions, entrepreneurial initiatives and continuous learning
- Communicate effectively at all levels demonstrating advanced oral and written professional language skills
- Recognize and resolve ethical dilemmas in the workplace and follow sustainability principles
- Apply economic principles, financial analysis tools and risk assessment methods to contribute to the value creation process at the workplace
- Effectively employ different marketing activities focusing on the importance of customer orientation in achieving success
- Integrate theory and practical application to see opportunities in the dynamic world of business and public management, and use – in a responsible manner – those opportunities to start or advance career
- Develop the ability to use data and quantitative techniques along with a critical approach in solving real-world problems
- Demonstrate the ability to manage successfully organizational and operational issues as well as recognize the need for change and lead such change for the benefit of the organisation and its stakeholders
- Develop strong analytical and research skills and use them to make competent managerial decisions in the volatile economic environment