BSc Chemical Engineering (University College London), MS, Industrial Engineering and Management, PhD Industrial Engineering and Management (North Dakota State University), C. Eng., Associate Professor, Director of the MPSM Programme, (Master in Public Sector Management), CIIM.
Christodoulos (Takis) Stylianides is an Associate Professor and Director of the MSc Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour programme at CIIM. He is also the VP of Operations at CIIM.
Dr Stylianides has been in CIIM since 1991 teaching Total Quality Management (TQM), Operations Management and Project Management. He is currently examining the use of the SERVQUAL model in public sector and semi-government organisations. He received a BSc in Chemical Engineering (University College London), an MS in Industrial Engineering and Management, and a PhD in Industrial Engineering and Management (North Dakota State University), C. Eng. He worked for over eight years with Hellenic Mining Co. Ltd., and Hellenic Chemical Industries Ltd., holding various positions including Plant Manager for the Phosphoric Acid Plant and the Fertiliser Bagging Plant. He has worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management at North Dakota State University, teaching Operations Management, Statistics for Engineers, and Quality Control.
Dr Stylianides has also worked as a researcher for a World Bank report on Environmental Policy in Cyprus and did research on Environmental Management, including strict pollution control, water pricing, and infrastructure financing. He was also the Operations Manager of the Robert Perkins Engineering Computer Centre for Advance Technology and has been a consultant to several companies in North Dakota and Minnesota in the area of Quality Management. Dr Stylianides was a member of the committee evaluating proposed incubator projects submitted to the Cyprus Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
He is an active member of the Project Management Institute, USA, and was a presenter of the Institute’s workshop on Quality Management at its annual conference. He is a certified project manager with AMP and PRINCE, UK.
- Paris Cleanthous, PhD (Yale University US)
- Theodore Panayotou, PhD (University of British Columbia US)
- Jim Leontiades, PhD (London School of Economics UK)
- Takis Stylianides, PhD (North Dakota State University US)
- Dionysios Dionysiou, PhD (University of Strathclyde Glasgow)
- George Theocharides, PhD (Eller College of Management, Tucson, AZ US)
- Olga Kandinskaia, PhD (MGIMO-University, Moscow Russia)
- Margarita Christoforidou, PhD (University of Cyprus)
- Anastasia Constantinou, PhD (Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, London, UK)
- Ifigenia Georgiou, PhD (University of Cyprus)
- Theodosis Mourouzis, PhD (University College of London)
Visiting International and Local Faculty
- Shirley Jenner, PhD (University of Manchester, Manchester Business School) Principal Lecturer MMU Business School: Leadership Development Projects Anastasia Kynighou PhD (University of Manchester) Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management Manchester Metropolitan University
- Alexandros Papalexandris, PhD (Athens University of Economics & Business) Lecturer Department of Business Administration Athens University of Economics & Business
- Panayiotis Antoniou, PhD (University of Cyprus) Lecturer of Educational Leadership and School Improvement, University of Cambridge, UK
- Chris Mathas, MBA (Maastricht School of Management) Co founder, Managing Partner of Let’s Talk! Human Potential Ltd
- Stylianos Christoforou, LLB (University of Hull UK) Stylianos N. Christoforou & Associates Law Firm
- Ilias Kapoutsis, PhD (Athens University of Economics and Business Greece) Research and Teaching Fellow Department of Business Administration Athens University of Economics and Business
- Luis Lages, PhD (Warwick University) Associate Professor at the School of Economics and Management of Universidade Nova de Lisboa Portugal