Nowadays, companies recognise that employees are their most valuable assets. Their profitability and competitiveness largely depends on their employees’ skills, knowledge and motivation. Therefore, the human resources function – which is responsible for recruiting, training, appraising, compensating, and motivating employees – assume a bigger and more significant role in defining the firm’s overall strategy. Students attending this programme will gain the necessary skills and the knowledge to effectively manage the HR function and help companies and organisations become more efficient and competitive.
MSc HRM, Students Profile
Is the programme suitable for me?
WHY MSc in HRM & OB?
- Accredited by DIPAE/KYSATS in Cyprus.
- It is endorsed by the Cyprus Human Resource Management Association (CyHRMA).
- CIIM, as an Educational Partner of the Society for Human Resource Management offers SHRM’s certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) Certification Programmes to all MSc in HRM students.
- It blends academic knowledge with professional practice and skills, as it consists of academic courses taught by distinguished faculty as well as professional workshops delivered by highly experienced professionals, members of the CyHRMA.
- Covers all functional areas of HRM with an emphasis on the strategic and international aspects of HRM and the development of important skills.
- Flexibility: The rolling start dates, modular structure and modern learning techniques enable you to invest in your future potential as an HR professional and maintain a balance between your professional and personal life.
- Develop excellent knowledge and understanding of the main activities of the HR function
- Aquire desicion-making skills and other competencies relevant to HRM
- Enhance their understanding of principles, policies and practices related to HRM
- Learn how to use HRM tools for problem solving in an imaginative, efficient manner