CIIM MBA Faculty
Prior to CIIM, Dr. Cleanthous held academic positions at New York University’s Stern School of Business (2003-2007) and at the University of Cyprus (2007-2012). He has also held positions at the International Monetary Fund and Korea University and has taught and presented in a multitude of universities and organizations worldwide.
His fields of research and teaching are strategic growth, strategic innovation, marketing strategy, competitive advertising and market research, specializing mainly in the tourism and healthcare industries.
He has consultancy and training experience in global, multinational, SME, start-up, private and public organizations, on strategy, innovation, marketing, and business intelligence. He also has consultancy experience in governmental and semi-governmental organizations and academic forums. He is currently serving on the Board of Governors of the Cyprus Tourism Organization (CTO).
- Paris Cleanthous, PhD (Yale University US)
- Theodore Panayotou, PhD (University of British Columbia US)
- Jim Leontiades, PhD (London School of Economics UK)
- Takis Stylianides, PhD (North Dakota State University US)
- Dionysios Dionysiou, PhD (University of Strathclyde Glasgow)
- George Theocharides, PhD (Eller College of Management, Tucson, AZ US)
- Olga Kandinskaia, PhD (MGIMO-University, Moscow Russia)
- Theodosis Mourouzis, PhD (University College of London)
- Mike Berry, MSc with Distinction (Imperial College London), Visiting Lecturer and MSc Project Supervisor at the University of Warwick
- Christopher Bovis, MPhil, LLM (University of Hull), Professor of International and European Business Law and Policy, Business School, University of Hull. Peter Clarke,PhD. (University College Dublin),Faculty University College Dublin, Ireland
- Luis Filipe Lages, PhD (Warwick University), Associate Professor at the School of Economics and Management of Universidade Nova de Lisboa Portugal
- Andrew Mayo, M.Sc Eng (Imperial College, London University) Managing Director of Mayo Learning International Ltd
- Vassilios Peristeras, PhD (University of Macedonia Thessaloniki) Assistant Professor at the International Hellenic University
- Bill Roche D.Phil (Nuffield College Oxford UK) Professor of Industrial Relations & Human Resources, University College Dublin
- David Zvilichovsky, PhD (Tel Aviv University Israel) Faculty Department of Economics, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Tel Aviv University
- Vasilis Theoharakis PhD (University of Warwick, Warwick Business School UK) MBA Director of the Sheffield, Sheffield University UK
- Oded Shenkar, PhD. (Columbia University) Ford Motor Company Chair in Global Business Management and Professor of Management and Human Resources, Fisher College of Business Ohio State University, USA
- Harry Costin – Doctor of Business Administration, concentration in Strategy, Department of Strategy and Policy, Graduate School of Management, Boston University, Boston, MA. Visiting Professor, University of Jaen
- Jimena Ramirez – PhD, Work and Organizational Psychology (cum laude) University of Seville. Defense: March 11th, 2011. Assistant professor International Negotiation- IESEG School of Management
- Brian Willman – Master of Business Administration London Business School, Fellow in Centre for Management Development, London Business School
- Vasilis Papadakis, PhD. London Business School, London University. Ph.D. in “Strategic Management” (Dissertation topic: Strategy Formulation, Strategic Decision Making. Assistant Professor of Business Strategy. Athens University of Economics and Business, Feb. 1998-today
- Patrcia Elgoibar, University of Leuven, Belgium and University of Seville, Spain (joint degree). Academic director. Master of Science in Negotiation for Organizations. IESEG School of Management, Paris, France
- Borberly Andrian, Phd (ESSEC Business School, France), Assistant Professor, International Negotiation and Academic Director at IESEG School of Management
- Hala Yacoub, Phd (University of Leicester), Chairperson of Business Program and Assistant to the Dean, FOBM at University of Balamand.
Local Visiting Faculty
- Panayiotis Jacovides, MSc (Euromed Management – Grande Ecole of Marseille, France), CEO / Director of “The Expert’s Alliance – Jacovides & Associates Ltd”
- Mr. Demetrakis Savvides – Ph.d in Laws (Cand) University of Maastricht Law School. SEPT. 2016, Masters of Science in Justice Studies Arizona State University, Tempe AZ