MBA Programme Details
Modular Course Structure
A combination of core and elective courses. Courses are of variable length depending on their ECTS credits and students attend one course at a time.
Flexible Selection of Courses
Students can take courses in any sequence throughout the programme to fit their own schedule as long as they have the necessary prerequisites.
To graduate, students are required to earn 120 ECTS credits: 75 ECTS from core courses, 15 ECTS from elective courses, 30 ECTS from a final project
Students can join CIIM MBA/MPSM any time of the year and start taking courses right away. The Admissions Committee makes recommendations on student admissions to the Programme Committee.
Students can choose to complete their coursework at a rapid pace in 18 months or at a more relaxed pace taking up to a maximum of three years.
Courses are taught during evenings and weekends leaving weekdays free for work.
We seek to select highly qualified candidates who are motivated and who will make a positive contribution at CIIM. Our students share a demonstrated capacity for leadership and a desire to affect positive change.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited programme
- A minimum of three years postgraduate work experience
- Proficiency in English (graduation from an English speaking institution, TOEFL, IELTS or similar standardised test)
- Successful personal interview
Core Courses: Total 75 ECTS
|Basic Functional Skills|
|Quantitative & Qualitative Methods||MB730||6|
|Leadership & People Skills|
|Ethics, CSR & Sustainability||MB540||6|
|Professional and Career Development||MB395||3|
|Strategic Thinking & Practice|
|Final Project Workshop||MB525||3|
|Managing Strategic Change||MB515||6|
|Total ECTS Credits (Core Courses)||75|
Elective Courses: Total 15 ECTS
|Digital Business Track|
|Managing Information Systems||MB760||4.5|
|Business Ventures – From Idea to Execution||MB725||6|
|Entrepreneurship & Innovation||MB615||3|
|Financing of New Ventures||FB585||3|
|Starting a New Business||MB750||6|
|General Management Track|
|Operations Management & Logistics||MB445||4.5|
|Total Quality Management||MB695||4.5|
|At least 15 ECTS credits from the MSc Finance & Banking programme|
|Human Resource Management Track|
|Managing Human Resource||MB425||6|
|At least 9 ECTS credits from the MSc HRM/OB programme|
Final Year Project: 30 ECTS
Programme Total: 120 ECTS
MBA Intended Learning Outcomes
Following successful completion of the programme, students are expected to be able to:
- Communicate using a variety of advanced communication skills essential in contemporary business environments.
- Recognize the legal and ethical responsibilities as professionals and members of society.
- Collect, analyze and interpret empirical data and academic research using appropriate qualitative and quantitative methods to aid them in the decision making process.
- Analyze in depth the impact of political, socioeconomic, technological and environmental trends, in a global context.
- Employ cutting-edge techniques of marketing and strategy necessary for an organization to compete in a complex, uncertain, and volatile business environment.
- Integrate theory and practical application to find solutions to business problems and seize business opportunities domestically and internationally, using well-developed analytical tools, interdisciplinary skills, and innovative practices.
- Use advanced accounting and financial tools in the decision-making process that ensure the financial health of organizations.
- Identify appropriate leadership and teamwork actions for enhancing individual, group, and organizational effectiveness.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage effectively organizational issues that arise in culturally diverse and individually differentiated settings.
- Restructure personal, professional and career development through life-long learning.